At Ecowagon our clients travel from all corners of the British Isles to purchase a VW camper conversion. It’s fair to say that we haven’t sold a campervan to anyone from Shetland (yet) but we recently had two clients travel from Kendal in Cumbria.
So what do we offer to encourage our customers to travel such a long way?
- Firstly it has to be our excellent design, manufacture, specification and finish. Our customers constantly tell us that we create fantastic VW conversions.
- When you commit to purchasing a VW camper conversion from Ecowagon we’ll organise accommodation for you for a couple or three nights. Visit Cornwall, enjoy the landscape, the sites, a pasty, or enjoy a surf and then receive a full refund for your B&B. Yep, we refund the cost of your accommodation up to three nights.
- Not all our clients have a van yet. We have excellent dealer contacts and can source new or nearly vans for you at keen prices.
- Our clients love our first class customer service and sales. With this don’t read “pushy” or “won’t let you off the hook”. You’re the customer, you make the final decisions, it’s your van! We will help and advise every step of the way – that’s what we’re here for!
- Flexibility… You want lime green splashbacks. Great, we’ll fit them. You want an extra widget, gadget or custom styling. Perfect, we’ll do this for you. You need confidence in your conversion. Not a problem, we offer a three year warranty on any work we do or equipment we fit.