Win a Cobb Premier Barbecue and Cutting Board worth £160.00!!! Now closed.
Here’s a great summer prize to beat these lockdown blues. We also have two runners up prizes of Cobb Cutting Boards worth £21.50 each. Great!
Winner winner barbecue dinner! Well you all knew the location, of course it was Portland Bill lighthouse in Dorset. Thanks to all who took part and we loved your comments and pictures. First prize goes to Lee Wheeldon with runners up Sarah Barret and Nick Wharton.
On our Facebook page…
- On our Facebook competition comment something fun (and nice) with the answer to our easy question.
- Like our Ecowagon Facebook page.
- Like our competition post.
- Share our competition post.
If we reach over 250 likes and shares then there will be a an extra mystery prize won by one lucky entrant (with the correct answer). It really is a good prize so go for it.
Good luck and happy campervan locating.
You must be over 18 years of age to enter (get an adult to enter on your behalf if you’re under 18).
- The promoter is Ecowagon Limited (company no. 07928944) whose registered office is at Bridge Mill Retail Park, New Portreath Rd, Redruth, Cornwall, England, TR16 4QL.
- Employees of Ecowagon Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Every genuine “like, share and comment” of our Facebook page and competition post received form the requirements of entrance into the draw.
- In your Facebook comment you must include the answer to the question, “guess where is the Ecowagon Expo Plus VW conversion is”.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- One entry per person or Facebook account.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on 22 May 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Prizes are as follows:
x1 first prize of a Cobb Premier Barbecue and Cutting Board.
x2 runners-up prizes of Cobb Cutting Boards.
x1 mystery prize on the 250th Like, Share, Comment and correct answer to the competition question.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The x1 first prize winner and x2 runners-up of Like, Share and Comment (with the correct answer to the competition question) will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be notified on this page and via our Facebook page within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner and runners up agree to the use of their full name and/or image in any publicity material on this website, Facebook and other Social Media channels. Any other personal data relating to the winner and runners up or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Please be clear that the publishing of your name and/or image by Ecowagon Ltd form part of the competition rules to promote transparency and fairness.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third parties.
- Ecowagon Ltd will contact the winner and runners up via Facebook. Your postal address will be required to post the prizes and will not be published. You also have the opportunity to visit Ecowagon and collect your prize observing any recommend social distancing as recommended by HM Government.
- You should satisfy yourself in these strange times that you take all necessary precautions to protect your health with items that have travelled through the postal or courier network.
- The winner, runners up and 250th Like, Share and Commenter understand that the competition is being hosted on Facebook. They should be satisfied that their privacy settings are suitable for their needs. Ecowagon will only publish the name and/or an image of the winner and runners up. If these names link to a Facebook profile Ecowagon will not be held responsible for any malicious behaviour or comments posted on the winner and runners up Facebook pages. It is the responsibility of the winner and runners up to moderate comments on their Facebook account or pages and should remove any comments deemed to be defamatory, malicious or contain profanity in relation to this competition or that may affect other competition entrants or Ecowagon Ltd.
- Any names, tags or shares to other Facebook members are not the responsibility of Ecowagon Limited. Sharing a name or tag and making any comments is the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- Comments cannot be defamatory to Ecowagon or other Facebook members, malicious or contain profanity. All such comments will be reported and removed.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms and conditions. Respectfully, please do not enter if you not agree with these terms and conditions.