Do like yellow? We think it’s the epitome of sunshine and optimism. Okay, so for some a yellow T6 conversion might be a bit much, thing is, it does look really good!
Our client Paul Oster made a bold move and asked us to do two things. Firstly change the Indium Grey paintwork to this upbeat yellow and then carry out a complete Expo VW Transporter conversion. We happily obliged and Paul is one very satisfied customer.
A few facts about this VW T6 conversion:
- The interior is very light and spacious thanks to the colourway of white, yellow and grey.
- As mentioned above we resprayed the van and we know which colours work for our clients. Just ask our advice if you fancy something a bit different or want to make a statement.
- The units are fully edge banded with soft close full extension doors.
- We’ve refined the design yet again and improved the wardrobe adding more storage (we listened and gave you more storage). Ecowagon operate a continuous improvement programme and we constantly learn from our clients.
- The electrical system has been redeveloped and we now use the highly reliable and well tested Votronic triple charge system. Add to this the Jupiter control panel and you have a very flexible and capable system. Find out more about the Votronic VPC by clicking here.
- Now we’ll make you’re mouth water… Paul asked us to install an auto levelling VB air suspension. What a great bit of kit and most of our clients are now asking for this option. We think the auto level feature is great for saving relationships when camping on uneven ground (all puns intended).
- And finally, it’s an Ecowagon Expo conversion that offers the very best in VW campervan technology, ergonomics and convenience.